4/20/12

4 Weeks and Counting!

No, no not 4 weeks pregnant hahaha!!! Oh I'm funny!
4 WEEKS UNTIL VACATION!!!!



Yes, in exactly 4 weeks my happy behind will be sitting right there on that white sandy beach of goodness! And I intend to stay in that same spot for the week we'll be there!
Who am I kidding, we all know I'll get bored.
But for 1 whole day for SURE I will be a complete beach bum.

This vacation is soooo overdue. We've been going non-stop since our last vacation in September, so it's time for a break. I'm pumped.

AND the week we're there is this music festival on the beach. So there will be live music every night. Ahhh I love it! This is SO us!

We're packing up and heading to Gulf Shores, AL this year. Slightly less commercialized than Destin and Panama City but still keeping the beautiful beaches.

Where are you going on vacation this year?

No comments:

Post a Comment